Casting Instructions for ‘Love Invitation’
[lgc_column grid=”65″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]
Firstly, remember that this is a spell toinvitelove into your life andnotmake it happen. You have to be willing to find love and before that you must first love yourself.
Set your altar up as you normally would (I personally don’t believe in circle casting, but if it makes you comfortable go ahead). You may use any special tools or decorations (such as candles, statues, cloth) or you can be simple. Whatever makes you feel empowered, do it. Once you’ve set up, fill your cup/chalice halfway with your drink of choice. Take a sip or two and enjoy it. Pay attention to how it makes you feel. Think of what you want in a lover, personality-wise. Is s/he funny? Wise? Fun-loving? Write these qualities down and softly speak them out loud. Next, think of what they look like. Maybe they have bright eyes or a beautiful smile. Speak these words and take another sip of your drink. When you feel both lists are complete, fold the paper and say this chant:
“Dearest lover, bring me bliss
For I crave your sweet, sweetkiss
I promise to love and cherish
Our passion shall never perish”
Place the paper in the envelope, seal it, and write “harm none” on the back. Draw a heart around it.
[/lgc_column][lgc_column grid=”35″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]You will need the following items for this spell:
- Piece of paper (small enough to fit in an envelope)
- Pen (preferably red or pink ink, but any color ink or even pencil will work just fine)
- Chalice or special cup (if not available, cleanse a normal glass by holding it over a burning white candle)
- Sweet drink (such as apple juice, sparkling grape juice, or wine if you’re old enough)
- Classical music if desired